Saturday 7 August 2010

LIVING LIFE LUXE


When I was asked to start writing a blog which has now been titled ‘Living Life Luxe’ I wasn’t exactly sure where to start. Although it has always been fun documenting snippets in time through the likes of Facebook updates and Twitter feeds limited to 140 characters, the thought of actually expanding on what I do and what I believe is Living Life Luxe was a little daunting to say the least.

Having mulled it over with several glasses of the finest French champagne, I thought my life long motto was a good starting point: “I continue to aspire to make the gods and goddesses of this world sizzle with timeless elegance and raunchy luxe “

Being born and bred in small town New Zealand and always having had the big city lights on the horizon is what has lead me to travel most of the globe seeing places and meeting some of the most interesting and inspiring people I could have ever dreamed of…. Which has brought me to where I am today. Residing in London, working as a celebrity make up / hair stylist, surrounded by wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment