Thursday 26 August 2010

Aviator Adventures


As I lounge on Barbaros Beach @ The Kempinski Hotel in Bodrum writing my next installment of Luxe literature - I realized that life, luxe or not often does look better as the say 'through rose tinted glasses'

And I am lucky enough to have been spoilt by a friend who recently gifted me a rockstar pair of Rayban Polarized - Outdoorsman Aviators.

Although they may not be rose tinted, from my vantage point in the 37degree Turkish heat they make the already inspiring waterfront look as though I have set sail inside a classic scene from 'The Talented Mr Ripley .... Only thing missing being Jude Law !!

Rayban Aviators are an institution amongst a certain set, a symbol of timeless style & understated elegance that were around long before there was ever a ' frame of the season' and before Tom Cruise made them famous in Top Gun.

An iconic shape & style that suits almost any face shape and let's you do the talking rather than what is resting on the bridge of your nose.

So whilst Living Life Luxe, try viewing it through the closest thing to ‘rose tinted’ – cut out the glare & sort the men from the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment