Thursday 30 September 2010

Lust 4 Leather & LUXE


As much as I do adore the whole jet-set lifestyle that I am fortunate enough to enjoy, I am also never happier than when I'm indulging in my own home - which in turn means that I am constantly on the search to find those little LUXE extras to make it my very own !!

4hrs spend in Selfridges and several shopping bags later, what I returned home with is some Leather & Lust ....... in the form of Archipelago Private Reserve 'Leather' diffuser sticks and their 'Lust' candles.

Although in the past I have been adamant that only the French know how to do home fragrance, it is with open arms that I welcome this latest discovery into my home & whilst it will never replace my love affair with all things Diptyque this LA based brand has certainly left it's lovemark with me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment